Spring 2013 Session 2
|INSTRUCTOR & CLASS EVALUATION||Total|
|The course was well organized.||5||7.0|
|The course was appropriately challenging.||5||7.0|
|The course met my learning expectations.||5||6.8|
|The course was relevant to my program.||5||7.0|
|The instructor was well prepared.||5||7.0|
|The instructor communicated well.||5||7.0|
|The instructor motivated me to learn.||5||7.0|
|Overall Evaluation of the course...||5||7.0|
|Overall Evaluation of the instructor...||5||7.0|
What features of this course were especially effective?
- The demos and homework problems given by Professor Sultan.
- Sam's notes were excellent. Easy to learn and comprehend. I also thought the homework and project was effective
- The demo's were excellent, really great to work from. The lectures were great, he is an excellent teacher.
- The instructor is great. The class materials (demos & examples, notes) were also extremely effective
If you could add or change anything about the course what would it be?
- More personal time to practice on the coding.
- More hands on. I wish we could fool around a bit more during class, or if I had more time on my own to do that. Then come back with specific questions to be answered.
- Nothing at all :)
- The instructor is extremely knowledgable and the course was well organized. A tough subject, but a great job done.
- It was really a good class for me
- Professor Sultan is very passionate with his art of sharing his knowledge to the class. I just wished I had more time on my side to absorb all of his teachings. Nevertheless I will definitely look forward to taking another course with Professor Sultan. He is quite the enthusiast professor which makes the learning experience more enjoyable.
- Sam was great. He was very engaging, passionate about teaching the students and made sure everyone understood the materials that we were covering. I would def. take another course with him.
- Just more ability to have hands on practice and be more geared towards that. But otherwise, a great course.
- Sam Sultan is one of the best instructors I have ever encountered. He makes the content easy to understand and is very talented at bringing it to life. He demonstrates a genuine appreciation for and interest in the content and teaching. His course notes and class materials are well organized, comprehensive and a great complement to the lecture. They really helped me understand the concepts better. I would definitely take another course with him and would recommend him without reservation whatsoever.